Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally!!!

After much waiting (which I am so NOT good at) for my supplies to arrive and then finally getting the sun to come out long enough to get a decent photo, I am able to complete and post this project. It turned out just like the picture in my head and that's always a good thing! The table was in a sorry state but very sturdy---the same could not be said of the chairs. They truly were meant for the dumpster. They needed a lot more love but the result, I think is charming



So, at long last.....the finished set


What do you think? Game table?
Breakfast table? Maybe for a Sunroom or a screened porch? Can't decide---all I know is I like it!


1 comment:

  1. oooh...I like!! I think it would be just lovely in the sunlight of a screened porch. YOu did SUCH a nice job!!

    ReplyDelete